This 36 minute course is for people who are getting ready for Medicare. It gives you a comprehensive overview of Medicare and the insurance plans that coordinate with Medicare. Below are two documents to download and print which will help as you go through the modules. The first is a notes form with key points for each module. The second is an excerpt from the Medicare & You Book that is downloadable on the Medicare.gov website.
What You'll Learn
- 1 Module 1. When to Enroll in Medicare
- 2 Module 2. Original Medicare
- 3 Module 3. Medigap & Rx Plans
- 4 Module 4. Part C Advantage Plans
- 5 Module 5. Prescription Plans
- 6 Module 6. Next Steps